Trust is an easy word to say. But it’s not always easy to do. It’s especially true when it comes to choosing a towing company. You wouldn’t trust an average medical student to perform heart surgery. So why should you trust just any towing company to provide roadside assistance or collision recovery? Do your homework! When it comes to towing in Lewisville, NC, there are many choices. But none of them can match the credentials of Piedmont Towing.
There is no substitute for experience and expertise. The professionals at Piedmont Towing bring a reputation of 14 years of complete customer satisfaction. The reasons are simple. Our certified technicians utilize only the best tools, equipment and a complete fleet of state-of-the-art tow trucks to get the job done. Before you select a towing company, here are some important factors to consider:
- What services does the towing company offer? – One of the biggest mistakes consumers make is simply calling any towing company to perform a specific job. It’s important to understand not every towing company in Lewisville, NC offers 24-hour, heavy duty or long distance towing. Make sure the towing company you choose can accommodate your request.
- What is the towing company’s record for customer satisfaction? – Do your homework. While it’s important to read customer reviews, it’s also important to check if the towing company has reputable partners and accreditations.
- What is their level of professionalism? – Make sure you choose a towing company with a staff of customer representatives that can answer any of your questions or concerns about towing in Lewisville, NC. Also, check their record for handling towing emergencies. When you’re stuck in the middle of the road, you don’t have a lot of time to wait for a tow truck to arrive.
- What organizations do they service regularly? – This can be a strong indication of the towing company’s reputation and level of service. Most trade organizations require a high level of service to maintain business.
- What kind of equipment do they use? – Make sure the towing company utilizes the latest technology to accommodate your request. It can make a huge difference in the level and speed of towing service.
- What forms of payment do they accept? – This is a factor that is easily overlooked. What if you don’t have a checkbook or cash to pay for a towing emergency? Always ask the customer representative about their payment options before choosing the service.
- Select a towing company close to your location? – When it comes to towing emergencies, every second counts. Make sure the towing company you choose can arrive at the scene quickly.
Choosing a towing company is an important decision. When you’re in an emergency situation, it’s important to ask these questions before you choose the service. Piedmont Towing is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and a proud partner with the Davie County Chamber of Commerce. Turn to the towing company in Lewisville, NC with a long track record of looking out for the best interest of each customer. Call Piedmont Towing today.